Friday, April 10, 2015

Foodie Friday

Tom Colicchio's Heritage
Las Vegas, Nevada

Sorry I've been so MIA, but I made sure to make time to put up a Foodie Friday post for this particular restaurant! We went to Las Vegas for my dad's birthday this past weekend and made reservations for Heritage in The Mirage. He loves steak so we decided to choose a steakhouse on the strip and what better way than to go with a Tom Colicchio restaurant?!
We did family style and shared all of the dishes, which turned out to be perfect! It was amazingly delicious and I don't even know how to describe it at this point! The starters were so good and we got the 32 oz bone in ribeye which was pretty pricey but well worth it to me! 

Please let the pictures speak for themselves...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover