Friday, January 16, 2015

Foodie Friday: NY Edition

Ippudo Westside

Our first dinner in the city was at a ramen place that our friends recommended. It was definitely needed because it was pretty cold outside and hot noodle soup was just what I wanted! There was a pretty long wait as it was Friday night and everyone wanted something warm to eat as well! We decided to be patient because we were on vacation and this was on our list. 

We were seated at the bar/counter area and ordered a couple appetizers, which included their amazing pork buns and a squid dish. The pork buns were my favorite part of the dinner and these would have to be my favorite pork buns ever! Yep, I said it! 

The ramen was also pretty good. They were pretty pricey from what I'm used to but what the heck?! I'm on vacation! Let's splurge a little!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover