Sunday, October 26, 2014

Olive Midi Dress


Being as petite as I am, it is such a huge and tedious task to find maxi or midi dresses. Of course, they are generally way too long on me and I need to spend the extra money on alterations. Recently, I found this amazing midi dress at a store at the Americana in Glendale called Kaitlin. I'm sure it's supposed to be at or a little below the knees for the average person, but it was a midi length for me! I thought it was perfect for days when I want to throw on something simple and loose. 



I fell in love with the feminine lace details along the neckline. It is also lined so I don't have to worry about it being too sheer, which tends to be a problem I encounter frequently as well. But nope, this is as simple as throwing on a dress and sandals! 







OUTFIT
Dress: Kaitlin| Sandals: H&M| Purse: Call it Spring| Bracelets: Anarchy Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover