Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cobalt Blue


Went wine tasting yesterday in Temecula (even though I don't really drink) and it was so beautiful and open out there. It's nice getting out of the city for just a little and enjoy being outside and try to something new. I tasted a few wines (more like a sip from my friends' tastings) so the experience wasn't wasted on me. I enjoyed the scenery and how relaxed everything was out there. 

Anyways, here is my outfit post from the day. I knew it was going to be really hot out there so I made sure to dress appropriately. I threw on breezy cool pieces with soft textures to keep my comfy throughout the day. 









OUTFIT
Tank: Tobi| Shorts: Forever21| Sandals: Dolce Vita| Purse: Rebecca Minkhoff| 


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this color is amazing on you. You look fabulous, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover