Monday, March 31, 2014

Floral Shorts and Striped Flats


The boyfriend and I hung around Downtown Disney in Anaheim the other weekend. We never really explored all the little shops they have there, so we thought it would be a great idea to do so. It was super warm and sunny that weekend, so it was a perfect time for me to whip out my comfy floral shorts. I love these for days when you want something light and simple to wear. The fabric is super soft and airy so on hot days, it's a simple go-to. 
I bought these flats at Target recently and am absolutely in love with them. They go with any outfit!! 







OUTFIT
Tank: Forever21| Cardigan: Target| Shorts: Urban Outfitters| Flats: Target| Sunglasses: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover